envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

No need for Toilet Paper

Admin
    Admin

No need for Toilet Paper

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:36 am

You know we are the only animal in the animal kingdom that requires toilet paper. Why is that? Think how much more eco-friendly we are now that trees are no longer required for this one purpose. My thoughts are that in the New World our diets are changed to the point where elimination is always done in a clean fashion. We are each intuiting exactly what each of our individual body types can properly digest.

newage2012

Re: No need for Toilet Paper

Post  newage2012 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:23 am

This is because the civilized human is the only animal in the animal kingdom that does everything wrong - from eating to eliminating it's own waste.

When one is on the right balance of exercise/diet/fiber/water and his/her digestion is working 100% then he/she don't need toilet paper.

I've always wondered how primitive nations kept their bottom clean after elimination, and I found out from my experience that they simply DO NOT NEED to wipe.

Nature made us so perfect, so well designed, that when WE live THE RIGHT way our stools are well formed and this in combination of squatting for elimination keeps the bottom completely clean - no need to clean thereafter. It's a fact, I know for sure.

Current date/time is Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:43 am