envision a new world design charrette

Imagining Beyond The Year 2012: Designing, Co-creating, and Holding A Collective Vision of Positive Future Possibilities.

Teleportation is where it's at baby.

Admin
    Admin

Teleportation is where it's at baby.

Post  Admin on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm

The following is from a conversation with my siblings on Facebook:

Steven (wrote from Utah): Does anyone like to play Racquetball and would like to play with me in the evenings or weekends Smile

Mike (wrote from Osaka, Japan): Sure. We could play over skype.

Leah (wrote from North Dakota): Count me in!

Mike (from Osaka, Japan): It's a shame I was born before the discovery of personal teleportation.

Of course I know full well that if I had been born after the discovery of teleportation, I would just take it for granted...

Solstice (wrote from Bainbridge Island, Washington): I know! Rowan (located in Olympia, WA) was making this ultimate guacamole while I watched him on Skype and then he so rudely ate in front of me and didn't share. Yeah I use to feel like Skype was the wave of the future until I couldn't eat the highly desired guacamole. Yeah teleportation is where it's at baby. No hologram can simulate food as far as I'm concerned.

captainuniverse

Re: Teleportation is where it's at baby.

Post  captainuniverse on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Nothing like the real thing...

Admin
    Admin

Teleportation already exists

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:11 pm

"Humans even at this point have teleportation capabilities --unfortunately they are being used by people who shouldn't have them -- to go from one point or another all over the planet, without a jet, or without a ship or a car, or even an alien reproduction vehicle. This has been down with technologies that are being developed in classified projects.

"Throughout recorded history, there are reports of humans who would be in some country far away and would, through the operation of their own will, bilocate their body and materialize to visit a friend some where else. There are accounts even in the 20th century of this happening that are credible accounts."

Source: Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge by Steven M. Greer M.D., pages 285-286.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
    Admin

A Teleportation Device during Atlantis

Post  Admin on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Source: The Legend of Altazar: A Fragment of the True History of Planet Earth by Solara pages 90-91.

The book talks about what it was like to live in Lemuria & Atlantis which is a great precedent to use to imagine our future.

This scene describes a A Teleportation Device being used in Atlantis to transport a woman from Lemuria:

"Looking up, Davodd noticed a tall crystal pyramid atop the chamber. He recognized that the substance had been an invention of the Makers. His interest quickened when he saw in the center of the room a three-sided smaller pyramid located directly underneath the apex of the larger four sided one.

"'That has to be it; now where do I begin?'

"Davodd had now calmed his fear sufficiently to set off exploring the perimeters of the room. He spotted a control panel built into the wall which looked like a large slab of crystal with a dial on the right side. As he inserted his crystal into a small hole at the top, symbols immediatley began flashing across the face of the rock , ever changing, like a mirage. 'I have activated it!' he suddenly felt a flush of confidence while remembering that he had worked on a crude prototype of this years before. Trying to remember the process, he began by setting the dial to the symbol for Lemuria, then Arnahem in particular, and sure enough, the same symbols soon appeared on the rock face. Davodd's cheeks blushed crimson with excitement as he entered in Diandra's name and her personal symbol flashed into view....

"Moving to the three-sided pyramid, Davodd ascertained that it was truly empty save for the large chunk of smoky quartz. Then he carefully closed the chamber's glass door. Returning to the control panel he pressed the lever marked VACUUM. A great suctioning noise could be heard within the smaller pyramid. The he placed his crystal into the ACTIVATE 1 slot. Lights flashed, causing the symbols upon the rock to rapidly change colors. Next the crystal was moved into a ACTIVATE 2 position. This caused the center pyramid to glow a deep ruby red....

"His hand moved the crystal into ACTIVATE 3....

"Inside the pyramid was the fragile form of a woman."

Admin
    Admin

All beings will one day be capable of experiencing so called miraculous gifts

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Source: Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge by Steven M. Greer M.D. page 29-31.

"One of the most profound things I absorbed was the unfolding of the cosmology. This came not so much from didactic learning as from direct experience [emphasis added], which included the astral or causal thought realms and the realms of light.

"Once one understands the structure of creation and begins to experience it in detail, it becomes very understandable how people can have dreams of the future, alter their physical body to levitate, or to de-materialize and re-appear in another place. All the things you've heard about in what are considered mythological stories or so-called miracles become more comprehensible. They are also completely attainable by every single conscious human being. All beings will one day be capable of experiencing these things. The ability is our birthright- not just humans, but every conscious being in the universe. We are all children of God and all of these gifts and states within each of us....

"One day I was in an enormously happy, joyful, peaceful state. I was out walking on a magnificent, clear spring day. Being so affected by Earth and nature, the moment was right for what followed.

"As I was walking in the field behind the manor where we were staying, I spontaneously--without effort or forethought -- levitated.... I just lifted vertically, maybe two or three feet above the ground.

"Instead of walking to my destination, I glided there in an upright, vertical levitation experience. And then at the moment my intellect kicked in and I exclaimed, 'My God, look what's happening. How can I being doing this?' I settled down to Earth. It was halted by my own intellect and ego!"

Admin
    Admin

PROJECT PEGASUS

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Coast to Coast - 11/11/09

Introduction
    Tonight, in a major disclosure event, the US time travel cover-up ends, as one of America’s early time-space explorers steps forward to reveal what he experienced and what he learned during the early years of time travel research and development by the United States government.

Our guest, Andrew D. Basiago, lawyer, writer, Mars researcher, and planetary whistle blower, brings his truth campaign to Coast-to-Coast AM, as he relates his childhood experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus, and shares with us the true history of the US time-space program.
    Stay tuned, as tonight, we go in search of the past and the future, and discuss Project Pegasus, the real Philadelphia Experiment!

Listen to it by going to this link:

http://www.projectpegasus.net/

Andrew D. Basiago POSTED AT 3:23pm Jun 12, 2011 ON FACEBOOK "PROJECT PEGASUS"
    I'm not calling for the disclosure of vortal teleportation by 2020. I'm calling for the implementation of public teleportation by 2020 linking, at first, major world cities. We are in a race between catastrophe and oblivion and the new watch word of democracy is: "Lead, follow, or get out of the way!"

Andrew D. Basiago
    Once disclosed and deployed globally, vortal teleportation, available to benefit humankind since it was secretly developed by the US government in the mid-1960s, will transform life for the better across our planet by making transportation faster, less costly, safer, more convenient, and less harmful to the natural environment.
    June 12 at 4:40pm

Sponsored content

Re: Teleportation is where it's at baby.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:49 am

Current date/time is Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:49 am